Terms KEY POINTS
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL and no refunds will be made.
- All invoices will be charged with a 13% auction fee.
- Items must be picked up on the scheduled pickup day otherwise subject to resale.
these are items that appear to be in a new condition or have never been used previously. These items are not tested for functionality or completeness. "Like New"
- items marked "Like New" indicate that they could come from a multitude of circumstances - shelf pulls, overstock, returns. A like new item could be incomplete and has not been tested for functionality. "Used"
- items marked "Used" indicated that the item was previously unpacked and used. If possible, items will have secondary photos that display the damage, but are not inspected for completeness, tested for functionality and could have more damages than found upon being inventoried by OLA. ITEMS STAGGERED CLOSING The online auction closes two items per minute. This feature will close the bidding on intervals. If two bidders are bidding for the same item within the last minutes of an item's scheduled end time the items bidding will be extended for an additional three minutes. This feature gives an online auction more of a "live" auction feel. Auctions will close once all items have ended. LOSS OF BIDDING PRIVILEGES If buyer's credit card is declined bidding privileges may be revoked. In addition, Online Liquidation Auction reserves the right to turn off bidding privileges when not abiding to the Terms & Condition. Privileges may be restored at the discretion of Online Liquidation Auction. INVOICES Invoices are generated the morning of the auction’s scheduled pickup time and sent via email. If the bidder did not receive an invoice, please be sure to check the spam folder. An email can be sent to Support@OLAuction.com to receive a duplicate invoice (duplicate invoice requests must be made no later than 1 hour prior to scheduled pickup). PICKING UP ITEMS At the time of pickup buyer must present a "paid in full" invoice (either printed or electronically) and a valid driver's license. Driver's license numbers may be recorded at the time of pickup to ensure multiple people are not picking up the same item. If unable to come to the scheduled pickup day/time, it is the bidder's responsibility to send someone on their behalf with a valid driver's license and a "paid in full" invoice. Item(s) that are not picked up on the scheduled pickup date are subject to relisting without refund on the next auction, unless the winning bidder contacts Support@OLAuction.com to arrange an alternative pickup. SHIPPING & HANDLING Online liquidation auction uses UPS as a preferred shipper. Once an item is won and the bidder is interested in shipping, please forward a "paid in full" invoice and desired shipping address to Support@OLAuction.com. From there, we will email the bidder an adjusted invoice and shipping cost will be automatically charged to the credit card on file. TAX EXEMPTION Please bring Tax Exemption form when picking up your item. Failure to do so, tax exemption will not be accepted and you will have to apply to the state for a refund. RESERVES Online Liquidation Auction reserves the right to end, delay or extend the length of an auction or time of pick-up, for any reason and any time. In addition, any item may be removed from the online auction at any time. Online Liquidation Auction has the right to refuse sale any time before payment is made. AUCTION SERVICES Online Liquidation Auction is not licensed as an auctioneer or auction firm. We do not provide any type of auction services or auctioneering. CONSUMER PRIVACY STATEMENT You can shop at Online Liquidation Auction with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including: 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions. Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information. Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).